Central Auditing House LLC has been appointed as the auditor of the financial statements of the PJSC TNS energo Group of Companies for 2015 and these will be prepared in accordance with Russian Accounting Standards.
CJSC KPMG has been appointed as the auditor of the consolidated financial statements of the PJSC TNS energo Group of Companies for 2015 and these will be prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
The shareholders elected a new Board of Directors of the PJSC TNS energo Group of Companies, consisting of the following 7 members:
1. Dmitry Alexandrovich Arzhanov, General Director of the PJSC TNS energo Group of Companies;
2. Arkady Victorovich Zalevsky, Head of Corporate and Investment Business of RCB BANK LTD;
3. Igor Vladimirovich Mironov, member of the Supervisory Board of the Interregional Association of Employers — Energy Suppliers;
4. Alexandr Iosifovich Rubanov, President of A 3 LLC;
5. Alexandr Alexandrovich Sitnikov, Managing Partner at CJSC Legal and Tax Advice Related to the Legislation of the CIS Countries, VEGAS-LEX;
6. Alexander Victorovich Shurkin, Director of the Department for Fuel and Energy Enterprises, OJCS Alfa Bank;
7. Boris Vladimirovich Schurov, First Deputy General Director of the PJSC TNS energo Group of Companies.
In addition, the shareholders have elected an Audit Commission consisting of 3 members.
The PJSC TNS energo Group of Companies is an entity of the wholesale electricity market, and manages 10 guaranteeing suppliers servicing about 19 million consumers across 11 regions of the Russian Federation: the Voronezh Energy Retail Company, the Karelia Energy Retail Company, the Kuban Energy Retail Company, Kubanenergo (Krasnodar region and the Republic of Adygea), Marienergosbyt, the Nizhny Novgorod Energy Retail Company, the Tula Energy Retail Company, Energosbyt Rostovenergo, the Yaroslavl Energy Retail Company, Garantenegoservis LLC (Novgorod region) and TNS Energo Penza LLC.