1. D. A. Arzhanov, General Director of the PJSC TNS energo Group of Companies;
2. А.А. Rubanov, President of LLC А-3;
3. А.А. Sitnikov,Advisor at VEGAS-LEX—CJSC Legal and Tax Advice on the Legislation of the CIS Countries;
4. B. V. Schurov, First Deputy General Director of the PJSC TNS energo Group of Companies;
5. D. A. Hurn, Managing Director of the SPRING investment company;
6. V. A. Rozhkov, Deputy General Director and Managing Director of JSC Kubanenergosbyt;
7. I. V. Mironov, Director of theCouncil of Power Producers;
8. A. V. Zalevsky, Deputy General Director of RCB BANK LTD;
9. A. V. Shurkin, Director of the Department for Fuel and Energy Enterprises, JSC Alfa Bank.
Additionally, the shareholders approved interested-party transactions.
The PJSC TNS energo Group of Companies is a member of the energy wholesale market and also manages 10 guaranteeing suppliers, servicing more than 19 million consumers across 11 regions of the Russian Federation: PJSC TNS energo Voronezh (Voronezh region), JSC TNS energo Karelia (Republic of Karelia), OJSC Kubanenergosbyt (Krasnodar region and the Republic of Adygea), PJSC TNS energo Mari El (Republic of Mari El), PJSC TNS energo NN (Nizhny Novgorod region), JSC TNS energo Tula (Tula region), PJSC TNS energo Rostov-on-Don (Rostov region), PJSC TNS energo Yaroslavl (Yaroslavl region), LLC TNS energo Veliky Novgorod (Veliky Novgorod region) and LLC TNS energo Penza (Penza region).