- Vladimir Kayalainen
- Deputy General Director of the PJSC TNS energo Group of Companies – Managing Director, JSC TNS energo Karelia
Higher vocational school degree. In 1998 graduated from the School of Economics (summa cum laude), in 1999 – Law School of the Petrozavodsk State University.
In 2001 earned a PhD in Economics.
Total working experience in the power supply sector – 13 years.
- 2007 – 2013 – Karelia Power Supply Company, Deputy General Director for Development and IT
- 2013 – 2015 – Karelia Power Supply Company, First Deputy General Director
- 2015 – 2020 – JSC TNS Energo Karelia, First Deputy General Director
- 2020 – assigned to the position of the Managing Director, JSC TNS energo Karelia
|Phone||+7 (8142) 79-25-00|
|Fax||+7 (8142) 79-25-13|