- Oleg Shavin
- Deputy General Director of the PJSC TNS energo Group of Companies and Managing Director of PJSC TNS energo Nizhny Novgorod
- Oleg Shavin graduated as an electrical engineer fr om the Gorky Polytechnic Institute. He also studied at the Faculty of Economics of the N. I. Lobachevsky State University, Nizhny Novgorod, wh ere he obtained the qualification of a management economist).
- Mr Shavin started his professional career in the electrical power industry in 2002, taking up the position of Director with the Dzerzhinsk branch of Energoremont, Nizhnovenergo OJSC, later becoming the General Director of Energoremont in Dzerzhinsk.
- Then, from 2005 to 2008 Mr Shavin held the office of General Director of Volgoselelectrosetstroy OJSC, Nizhny Novgorod.
- In May 2008 he was appointed Director for Reconstruction and Repairs of the OJSC, Interregional Electrical Network Company of the Centre and Privolzhye Regions, and in July 2008 he took on the roles of acting Deputy General Director of the same company as well as Director of the Nizhnovenergo branch.
- In August 2008 he became Deputy General Director of the Interregional Electrical Network Company of the Centre and Privolzhye Regions, PJSC and Director of the Nizhnovenergo branch; roles that he held until December 2016.
- From March 2017 Mr Shavin has held the office of Deputy General Director of the PJSC TNS energo Group of Companies and Managing Director of PJSC TNS energo NN.
- Mr Shavin was awarded a ‘Letter of Acknowledgement’ by the Russian Ministry of Energy, and a Badge of Honour by the Interregional Electrical Network Holding OJSC for the development of the distribution and network complex. He has also been awarded the Blessed Saint Prince Georgiy Vsevolodovich Medal (III degree) of the Russian Orthodox Church Diocese of Nizhny Novgorod and Arzamas, in addition to a medal of the Order of Merit to the Motherland (II degree), and a Certificate of Honour and Diploma awarded by the Governor of the Nizhny Novgorod region, together with a Certificate of Honour and lapel badge by the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation.
|Phone||+7 (831) 243-07-99|
|Fax||+7 (831) 412-03-56|