- Oksana Borisova
- Deputy General Director for Legal Affairs, TNS energo Group of Companies PJSC
In 1996 graduated from the Moscow State Law Academy (MSLA), majoring in Legal Studies, qualification – lawyer.
In 2005 graduated from the Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics (MESI), majoring in Accounting, Analysis and Audit, qualification – economist.
- 1994 – 1997 – Lawyer, Chief Legal Counselor, ROSNO-Bank
- 1997 – 1998 – Chief Legal Counselor, Bank VEST
- 1998 – 2019 – Lawyer, Asnis & Partners Law Firm, Moscow Bar Association
- As of March 1, 2019, assigned as the Deputy General Director for Legal Affairs, TNS energo Group of Companies
- In the course of her legal practice, Oksana Borisova has represented the interests of Russian and foreign companies in various economic sectors. From 2011 till 2018, she provided legal support to the operations of TNS Energo Rostov-on-Don PJSC, in 2015-2018 provided legal support to TNS energo Group of Companies and coordinated litigation and legal affairs in its subsidiaries.
|Phone||+7 (495) 287-24-84|