- Maxim Belousov
- Deputy General Director of the PJSC TNS energo Group of Companies – Managing Director, PJSC TNS energo Mari El
In 2001 graduated from the Novocherkassk State Technical University (NPI), majoring in Mathematic Modeling and Operations Research in Economics.
In 2009 graduated from the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Management, qualified as Master of Business Administration.
- In 2001 started his working career in Rostovenergo as Economist
- 2004 – 2013 — South macroregional subsidiary of the Rostelecom, rising from Economist to Deputy Branch Director for Economics and Finance
- 2013 – 2019 — occupied executive positions at housing and utility enterprises in the Rostov region
- November 2019 – September 2020 — Deputy General Director of the PJSC TNS energo Group of Companies -–Executive Director, PJSC TNS energo Mari El
- As of 28.09.2020, transferred to a position of the Deputy General Director of the PJSC TNS energo Group of Companies -–Managing Director, PJSC TNS energo Mari El
|Phone||+7 (8362) 46-51-80|