- Ivan Kostanov
- Deputy General Director of PJSC TNS energo Group of Companies – Managing Director of PJSC TNS energo Kuban
- In 1983, graduated from the Krasnodar Polytechnic Institute as Engineer-Economist.
In 1993, graduated from the Higher Legal School of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the USSR with a degree in Law.
- From 1984 to 2003, served in the internal affairs bodies of Yeisk and Yeisk District of the Krasnodar Region.
- In the period from 2003 to 2006, held the post of the Head of the municipal entity of Yeisk city, Krasnodar Region.
- From 2006 to 2008, worked as an advisor to the Head of the Krasnodar Region Administration.
- From 2008 to 2012, served in senior positions of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation for the Krasnodar Region.
- In 2012, was appointed Deputy Minister of Civil Defense, Emergencies and Regional Security of the Krasnodar Region.
- In December 2012, was appointed to the post of the Federal Inspector of the Office of the Plenipotentiary Representative of the President of the Russian Federation in the Volga Federal District.
- From 2014 to 2017, held the post of the Chief Federal Inspector for the Nizhny Novgorod Region of the Office of the Plenipotentiary Representative of the President of the Russian Federation in the Volga Federal District.
|Phone||+7 (861) 299-07-20|
|Fax||+7 (861) 262-39-00|