- Victor Doberstein
- Deputy General Director of the TNS energy Group of Companies and Managing Director of the PJSC TNS energo Yaroslavl
- 1984 graduated as a Mining Engineer from the M. I. Kalinin Krasnoyarsk Non-Ferrous Metals Institute (specialised in Technology and Complex Mechanization of Opencast Mineral Deposit Mining).
Professional retraining:2003 – 2004: Company Development and Management training programme at the Academy of National Economy under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow.
2008 – 2009: Economics and Company Management programme of the Faculty of Further Training for Teachers and Specialists of the State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education at the Moscow Power Engineering Institute (Technical University).
- April 2005 – December 2010: First Deputy General Director and Executive Director of the OJSC Tula Energy Retail.
- February 2011 – April 2011: Energy Markets Director of the OJSC Kvadra Power Generation.
- April 2011 – December 2013: Head of Department for Productive Supply Organization and Accounts Receivable of subsidiaries and affiliates of the TNS energy Group of Companies.
- 16 December 2013 – present: Deputy General Director of the TNS energо Group of Companies.
- 26 December 2013 – 5 April 2016 : Managing Director of the JSC TNS energo Tula
- 6 April 2016 – present: Managing Director of the PJSC TNS energo Yaroslavl