- Roman Chernov
- Deputy General Director of the PJSC TNS energo Group of Companies; Managing Director of LLC TNS energo Penza
- 1992, graduated from the Higher Military-Political College of Frontier Guards, awarded with the Order of the October Revolution (Moscow).
1995, graduated from the All-Russia Distance Institute of Finance and Economics with a degree in Finance and Credit.
- 1992 − 1995—Deputy Head, then Head, of the Frontier Post of the Daursk Border Detachment in the Trans-Baikal district
- 1995 – 1998 — criminal investigator, then Lead Criminal Investigator, of the Federal Security Service Department of the Penza region
- 1998 – 2002 — Assistant Governor of the Penza region
- 2002 – 2003 — Deputy Governor of the Penza region
- 2003 – 2005 — First Deputy Governor of the Penza region
- 2005 – 2009 — Head of the Penza City Government (1st office)
- 2009 – 2014 — Head of the Penza City Government (2nd office)
- June − July 2014—First Deputy Chairman of the Regional Government
- 26 January 2015 to present—Deputy General Director of the PJSC TNS energo Group of Companies; Managing Director of LLC TNS energo Penza
|Phone||+7 (8412) 55-90-19|
|Fax||+7 (8412) 42-03-28|